- Europe Inside-Out: Europe and Europeanness Exposed to Plural Observers (7th Edition) April 28 - 29, 2017
- Re-Inventing Eastern Europe (The 6th Edition) January 27 - 28, 2017
- Identities and Identifications: Politicized Uses of Collective Identities (Fifth Edition) December 9 - 10, 2016
- The Fifth Euroacademia Forum of Critical Studies: Asking Big Questions Again November 11 - 12, 2016
- The European Union and the Politicization of Europe (Fifth Edition) October 14 - 15, 2016
- Europe Inside-Out: Europe and Europeanness Exposed to Plural Observers (Sixth Edition) May 20 - 21, 2016
- Identities and Identifications: Politicized Uses of Collective Identities (Fourth Edition) March 4 - 5, 2016
- Re-Inventing Eastern Europe (The Fifth Edition) January 29 - 30, 2016
- The European Union and the Politicization of Europe (Fourth Edition) November 27 - 28, 2015
- The Fourth Forum of Critical Studies: Asking Big Questions Again November 13 - 15, 2015
Myth — A Dream — Memories — A Discovery: C. G. Jung’s Case – P. Florensky’s Case
- Olena Kryvopyshyna, Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Download presentation
The report is dedicated to the research of development peculiarities of a creative personality and his/her creative product from the point of view of the theory of dynamic systems. The basic concepts — fractal and attractor — are examined; the process of forming of a creative personality and his/her making creative product is interpreted as chaotic, which gains the character of well-organized structure under the influence of organizing factor. The events of life of internal and external character, conscious and subconscious impressions, gained by a creative personality in the process of his/her individual development, appear as attractors of a chaotic creative process. The influence of attractors takes place in such chronologic points of ontogenesis, which coincided with periods, known in age-related psychology as periods of the most complete ripening of cerebral structures, thus according to all three axes — vertical, front-back and lateral. These periods are sensitive to influence of this or that furcational factor. The initial time and space matrix becomes the original «formula» of subsequent development of the «initial fractal» in the row of similar ones, operates during the whole life and shows up in all spheres of personal activity, as well as in the creative product of the person.
In the case with the Russian scientist Pavel Florensky and the German theorist of psycho-analysis Carl Gustav Jung attractors are mystic dreams, forming primary matrix of personality — a self repeating fractal, identically showing up also in the structure of a person, and in his/her scientific creative process and creative product — regardless of national, cultural, social or another belonging of personality.